Monday, July 13, 2009
Kuwait Adventure
I have safely journeyed across the waters, refueling in Germany (I ate a brautworst), and landing in Kuwait. It is currently 1500 hrs, Monday July 13, and little warm outside. Imagine a huge blower dryer on your face, and back, and chest, and legs and everywhere else and that is what it feels like here. Oh yeah, you have to turn the blow dryer to high/hot also. Other than that, it's almost like being on the beach...with no water. To help describe it better, imagine Oregon, now take away the trees, the grass, the deer, the bears, the salmom, the rain, the dirt (sand doesnt count), the mountains, the crashing waves; then add some more sun (a lot more) and you have Kuwait in a nutshell (or is it the armpit). It's a great day to be alive, right now I'm enjoying this nice air conditioned computer lab. I miss my wonderful family that God has given me. Thank you for the prayers and support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment