Wednesday, April 15, 2009

CMAST Lecture Day 5

Tired, Yes, that's what I am. I was going to run this morning but did not.

Today, the weather was pretty nice again. Once again, I performed some more practical exercises consisting of
  • sutures (pretty cool). One of the ER doctors, when I was doing paramedic school showed me some tips on how to do this but I did not get any hands on until today.
  • I learned another method to clean wounds and then how to wrap it up again
  • I learned how to clean an absessed wound (gross)

I was getting ready to take a nap but then a soldier from my home unit asked me to go bowling with him (It's his birthday today) so I agreed. He beat me pretty bad on the first game then on the next to games I rolled about 5 strikes per game and I ended winning. Don't ask me how I got so lucky. Actually, the computer at the alley wasn't working properly and it robbed me of about 3 more strikes. It was a good time!

Yesterday, I scored a 92% on my CMAST test.

I hope you readers are not looking for professional writing abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment