Monday, April 13, 2009

CMAST Lecture Day 3

ahhhhhh!!! another wonderful day in the Army. Happy Easter to all, Christ has risen from the grave. Today, I attended the protestant service here on base (not quite what I'm used to). Being in a service where people are worshiping God is an awesome experience. During one of the hymnals, the chaplain noted the lillies were "dancing" as the pianist was playing (they were on top of the keyboard and it was shaking). Immediately the scripture from the Gospel of Luke came to mind:
"I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out."

Training Today was good. I was 2 for 2 on IV sticks; one with lights on and the other only with a small red light. It was a short class today so I was able to get laundry done and study a bit from the book of Acts.

I have a video of Grandpa playing with Andrew that I have been watching lately and every time I view it, it makes me smile! God has blessed me with a wonderful wife and son whom I both love dearly.

Thank you all for your continued prayer it is an encouragment to me. Also, thank you for the text messages and emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment